If you like to cook and you like eggs, then you most definitely know the joys of a frittata recipe. The Italian dish is a blank canvas waiting for your culinary creativity to add the flavor and color. From bacon to veggies and of course cheese, frittata recipes can satisfy any craving. Today, we were in the mood for a green frittata! We also used a very small pan for one simple and tasty serving.
Green Frittata Recipe
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Medium zucchini
- A small handful of scallions
- Fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup of goat cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of cream
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Chop zucchini and scallions.
- Saute zucchini and scallions in olive oil. The goal is to cook the water out from the veggies. You don’t want a watery frittata. 😉
- Combine egg, cream, salt, and pepper and mix.
- Chop cilantro and add to eggs. (Save some cilantro as garnish.)
- Pour eggs over veggies in pan.
- Sprinkle goat cheese on top.
- Cook on the stove top until the bottom starts to cook. Next, pop it in the oven.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until nice and golden.