We love Jean Marie Manning! Each week the “Divine Cocktailer” and restaurant consultant brings us a new fabulous way to celebrate the weekend. This Friday she has the most perfect bourbon aperitif – enjoy!
Ah, these cool fall nights, the perfect time for a bourbon cocktail to warm your soul! This bourbon aperitif is simple, easy, and delicious. It’s also an easy-peasy drink to prepare in advance for cocktail parties.
- 1 1/2 oz. Buffalo Trace Bourbon
- 1/2 oz. Fruit Lab Hibiscus
- Fever Tree Bitter Lemon
- 2 dried cherries
- 1 lime pinwheel
- Combine all ingredients over ice in a highball glass
- Gently stir
- Top with dried cherries and a lime pinwheel
- Listen to the rustling leaves outside, light a warm fire if possible, and kick up your feet and enjoy!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Jean Marie Manning