The hair on our head sometimes has a mind of its own. No matter what we do, there are days when it does what it wants. So, we wondered, if our hair could make its own Christmas list, what would it want.
Well, we can’t really talk to our hair, but we can talk to hair care professional Carla Orsi, of Christiaan Salon in Providence Rhode Island. Carla gave us her top five must-have hair care products this holiday season.
Thanks Carla! 🙂
Kerasilk Reconstruct Mask
- FOR- damaged/compromised hair
- USE – Karating and Hylaveil rebuild hair from the inside out. Use one to two times a week after shampooing, comb through from the midshaft to the end for deep conditioning and to make dry, over-processed hair happy!
- PRICE – $$$$
Pureology Hydrate Shampoo/Conditioner
- FOR – medium to thick dry and color-treated hair
- USE – This sulfate-free product will impart a rich and luxurious feel to your tresses. It provides never ending moisture; just what our hair needs through the long winter months! A lovely Eucalyptus scent refreshes and leaves scalp feeling tingly clean!
- PRICE – $$$
Redken Powder Grip
- USE – for fine or medium hair
- This texturing powder is like magical fairy dust. Just sprinkle and fluff at roots to give added texture and volume to fine, flat hair. It also happens to be Carla’s personal favorite. She tells us it also works great for a clean matte hold on short cuts and layers.
- PRICE – $$
Bedhead Head Rush
- USE – for all hair types
- Yum, this product literally smells like candy. Mist all over your head to give hair extreme shine. Carla says you can never really overuse this product and it still seemingly lasts forever!
- PRICE $
Moroccan Oil Hydrating Style Cream
- USE – for medium to thick hair
- Liberally apply this moisturizing product to wet hair to control unruly waves and frizz. Feel free to blow or air dry. Looking to feel like you’re on a tropical island? Apply small amounts to dry ends for a little extra definition or that nice beachy feel.
- PRICE – $$$
Well, that’s it folks! We hope your hair will be very happy to find these products in the stocking Christmas morning.
Thank you to Carla for the great advice!
The Haute Life