We have Thanksgiving locked and loaded with Infuse Spirits and Edinburg Gin Distilleries. As we were baking away – knee-deep in pies galore, we had a bit of an inspiration for a cocktail. Lots of people are a sucker for a tart yet sweet apple martini. What if we went back to an early 90’s style creamy cocktail and made that apple martini baked? Well, that’s what we did at our “test bar,” and it was absolutely delish. You are going to LOVE this one!
Baked Apple Martini
- 1 oz. Infused Spirits Cinnamon Apple Vodka
- .5 oz. Edinburgh Gin Rhubarb & Ginger Liquor
- 1 oz. Milk
- Whipped Cream, Lemon Sugar, Cinnamon Powder, and Cinnamon Stick
- Mix spirits and milk into a shaker with ice.
- Rim martini glass with LEMON sugar.
- Pour chilled mixture into the glass.
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon powder.
- Stick in a cinnamon stick and it is done! (Just like that turkey 😉 )