Sipping the Fall Foliage Cocktail at Ostra
Boston has a seemingly endless number of restaurants from which to choose. But, when it comes to fine dining, the list shrinks to only a couple of dozen that are tried and true. Ostra is on that list and at the top when it comes to seafood. So, now that everyone has returned to town from summer hiatuses, we thought a fall cocktail from this Back Bay treasure was the perfect way to celebrate everything autumn in our darling little city.
Ostra’s Fall Foliage Cocktail Ingredients & Instructions
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon
- .75 oz St. George Pear Liqueur
- .25 oz Simple Syrup
- 3 oz Prosecco
- A Lemon Twist for Garnish
- Mix all ingredients, but Prosecco in a Boston shaker
- Shake well and strain in a champagne flute
- Pour prosecco over and add lemon twist. simple syrup, and enjoy!
Read more on The Haute Life
Cooking Up Memories With A Slow-Cooked Chicken Soup Recipe
Braised Short Rib Gnocchi Recipe by Grill 23 Executive Chef Ryan Marcoux
‘Twas the Night Before Christmas – Experiencing Christmas Cirque du Soleil Style