Here in California, we are approaching white peach season. Whenever I can, I try to incorporate the freshest fruits that are in season. The white peach has a light sweetness that mixes perfectly with so many drinks. So, I worked this gorgeous fruit into a non-traditional twist on a Mojito. I hope you’ll enjoy this white peach mojito recipe!
WHITE PEACH MOJITO RECIPE
- 1 1/2 oz. Spytail Black Ginger Rum
- 1 oz. White Peach Puree
- 10 Sprigs of Spearmint
- 5 Limes
- 1/4 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1oz. of East Imperial Superior Soda Water
- In a shaking-tin place five lime wedges.
- 1/4 oz. of simple syrup, & mint leaves of choice. (I used spearmint in this tasty mojito!)
- Muddle the ingredients.
- Add ice to 3/4 full and top with 1 1/2 oz. Spytail Black Ginger Rum, 1 oz. White Peach Puree.
- Cover with matching shaking tin and shake.
- Remove shaking tin and pour into your favorite glass.
- Top with 1oz. Superior Soda Water.