Oh what a wonderful weekend! We’re knee deep in holiday fun and loving it! Sure, a major chill may have moved into the North East. But, at least the sun is shining! Seeing that bright yellow ball all day kind of makes us feel like we’re on the West Coast…
“Divine Cocktailer” and restaurant consultant, Jean Marie Manning has a dazzling gin cocktail for us this week that reminds us of that beautiful glowing sun. We’re happy to raise our glass to the weekend with this tasty concoction!
This one is a real stunner! Start chilling the martini glass and start shaking! Gin is perfect all year round; and I particularly love Mafly Gin. The Mafly Con Limone gin adds a nice refreshing flavor to a simple gin and tonic, or something with a little more pizzazz, like what I have concocted for you this weekend!
West Coast Weekender
- 2 oz. Malfy Con Limone Gin
- 1/2 oz Organic Wild Poppy Grapefruit Ginger
- Fever Tree Aromatic Tonic Water
- Dash of cranberry
- Sprigs of sage
- 2 Lemon pinwheels
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker over ice.
- Show us your muscles and shake that baby!
- Strain into a finely chilled martini or classic cocktail glass.
- Garish with lemon pinwheels and fresh sage.
- Enjoy a break from the East Coast chill with this nice and sunny West Coast cocktail.
Jean Marie Manning