Looking to be refreshed this summer? How about a beer cocktail?! That’s right, a shandy cocktail (beer mixed with lemonade) is a tasty summer favorite to help you relax and beat the heat. I have concocted a shandy cocktail recipe that includes Spytail Black Ginger Rum and is particularly delicious!
Make one for your friends or just for yourself and enjoy a little bit of summer’s pleasure.
SPYTAIL SHANDY COCKTAIL RECIPE
- 1 1/2 oz. Spytail Black Ginger Rum
- 3 1/2 oz. Kronenbourg 1664
- 3 oz. Housemade Lemonade – 1/2 squeezed Lemon, Cucumber, Aloe Vera, & Coconut Water
- Make your lemonade.
- In a shaker over ice combine: 1 1/2 oz. Spytail Black Ginger Rum and housemade lemonade.
- Strain into your favorite pilsner style glass filled with ice.
- Top with your favorite beer.
- I love making a French Spytail Shandy- garnish with a lemon & paper bamboo straw for decoration!
Cheers to the summer!