The kids aren’t the only ones who get to have fun at dessert time. Before the summer ends, you have to try this adult root beer float recipe!
We combined the subtle sweetness of Barr Hill Vodka with an old fashioned Dad’s Root Beer and a dollop of Halo Top Creamery vanilla ice cream. We instantly went back in time to those priceless and glorious summer days as a kid. Only now, we enjoyed one of the benefits of being a grown-up with that root beer float- alcohol!
Hey if you have to “adult” you might as well enjoy the perks, right?
- 2 ounces of Barr Hill Vodka
- 8 ounces Dad’s Root Beer
- Halo Top Creamery Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Put a lot of ice in a very big glass. 😉
- Pour root beer and vodka over the ice.
- Gently stir.
- Top with 1-2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Take a sip down memory lane!
Oh, and in the winter, try the same thing with hot cocoa and marshmallows!