Hmmmm. Are you scratching your head in regards to what to serve guests and adult goblins this Halloween? Well, let me make a little suggestion. REDRUM makes the perfect Halloween cocktail! Oh, just don’t say it backward. 😉
- 1/2 oz. Spytail Black Ginger Rum
- 1/2 oz. Cointreau
- 1/2 oz. Blackberry Puree – From Perfect Puree of Napa Valley
- In a shaker combine all ingredients over ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- To make frothy cocktails without using an egg, use the liquid from chickpea can and shake the chickpea water.
- Strain over the top of the cocktail. This adds a snowy foam top.
- Garnish with edible flowers (photo shows marigold & a single rose.)
Jean Marie Manning