Any fitness/wellness hauties out there? If so, then you surely must have heard of the Paleo Diet or cave man diet. We know some people who swear by it, and really look fantastic.
But, we can’t help but think that if we were to offer a cave man a bag of Cheetos, he would quickly have an orange cheese mustache and be begging for more. So, for May’s Top Ten, we’re pretending cave men ate some of our favorite no-no foods. This way, we won’t feel so guilty the next time we can’t resist!
10. Slim Jims (Hello gas station mystery meat. Why are you so tasty? What are you?)
9. Hostess Cupcakes (orange or chocolate will do.)
8. Lay’s sour cream and onion chips (Hello? We’re drooling like Homer)
7. McDonald’s french fries (When you’re running around all day trying to catch antelope, any type of fat will do you good!)
6. Any type of pizza (Even bowling alley.)
5. Creme Brulee (For the refined cave men.)
4. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (The original salt/chocolate combo!)
3. Chocolate Lava Cake (Make sure he knows it’s only chocolate lava. Wouldn’t want to scare the guy!)
2. Ooey gooey truffled grilled cheese, fried in butter (I might have to go press one right now.)
1. Doritos, Doritos, Doritos!!!! (Would you expect anything else?)
Just in case you were planning to really dig into these oh so bad, but yummy treats, we’ll soon have a post on this season’s hottest bikinis. That should snap us back into clean eating!
Kimberly & Jessica XO