Get to Know Fiorillo and Filstrup Dental
New residence in Boston? Time to get your “village” in place. First up, handling your family’s dental needs. Meet Dr. Sara Filstrup and Dr. David Fiorillo, a dynamic duo that exemplifies the heart of Boston.
1. You’re a husband and wife team covering both adult and pediatric dentistry, please share with us your approach to Fiorillo and Filstrup Dental.
F&F: Fiorillo and Filstrup Dental is truly a family practice. Together, we are delighted to offer exceptional, individualized care for the whole family. Our approach is easy to describe: one philosophy, one doctor, one focus.
- One Philosophy: “We give you something to smile about.” From the friendly and welcoming introduction to the team and the office to the patient-centered approach to the exceptional individualized care to the doctor’s accessibility and availability to the 24/7 emergency access by contacting the doctors directly. “We give you something to smile about” encompasses it all.
- One Doctor: One doctor will follow your care for continuous comprehensive care.
- One Focus: Your family
We focus on creating positive experiences and building long-term and trusted relationships. Both of us truly value our patients and their families. We look forward to visits year after year.
2. What makes you different than other dental offices?
F&F: Our difference is the commitment we have to our patients and their families. We provide exceptional patient experiences and individualized and superior dental care using state-of-the-art technology. With nearly 25 years of clinical experience each plus specialized training, we will ensure you get the safest and best care possible.
3. What if I want a more beautiful smile? Do you do cosmetic dentistry?
F&F: Absolutely, we do. Dr. Fiorillo is an artist. From whitening to porcelain veneers to implants and full mouth dental rehabilitation, Dr. Fiorillo works together with his patients to achieve their desired results and give them the smile that they have always wanted.
4. Are both children and adults seen together on the same day?
F&F: We’ve structured our practices to alternate clinical days in each office so that children and adults are not seen on the same days. This allows us the ability to maintain an environment that is focused on the specific needs and requirements of both children and adults.
5. These two last questions are what everyone wants to know, first, When should I take my child to the dentist for their first dental check-up, and how often should my family and I come to the dentist?
F&F: The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Academy of Pediatrics recommend that your child see a pediatric dentist when the first tooth appears or no later than their first birthday to prevent dental problems. Dr. Filstrup’s goal every day is to provide exceptional, individualized care while creating a positive experience that makes children feel comfortable, confident, and happy to come to the dentist.
We like to see our patients every six months. That way, we can monitor the overall health and oral health. And, for our young patients, we also can monitor their facial and dental growth and development. Routine check-up visits allow us to be proactive and preventive for your dental health.
You can learn more about Fiorillo and Filstrup Dental or request an appointment online at FiorilloDental.com.
Dr. Filstrup and Dr. Fiorillo look forward to being part of your “village”! It’s time to make those teeth sparkle and shine!
Read more on The Haute Life
Cooking Up Memories With A Slow-Cooked Chicken Soup Recipe
Braised Short Rib Gnocchi Recipe by Grill 23 Executive Chef Ryan Marcoux
‘Twas the Night Before Christmas – Experiencing Christmas Cirque du Soleil Style