This Friday we’re throwing it back ten years to when grape martinis were the bomb! The grape martini is the chic successor to the grape crush. Whoa, remember, that drink? Maybe you even had to use a fake ID to order one; doesn’t matter, they were still awesome!
And since we want an awesome weekend, we’re making and sharing our crushed grape martini recipe.
Crushed Grape Martini Recipe
- 2 ounces Tito’s Vodka
- Drop of Woodford Reserve Spiced Cherry Bitters
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 Bunch of grapes, crushed and strained
- Wash a handful of grapes, pull from stem, and put into a wide cup/jar.
- Using a hand blender, macerate grapes.
- Strain skins and pulp.
- In a shaker with ice, mix grape juice, bitters, lemon, and vodka.
- Strain into your favorite martini glass.
- Put on your favorite tunes and let the weekend begin!