Citrus and Vodka are old friends. Screwdrivers and greyhounds are great drinks that deliver a refreshing burst of flavor to your palate! This week I have a great cocktail that brings these two together once again for some zesty fun. This is also one cocktail recipe you’ll want to keep in your back pocket for the warmer months!
- 2 oz. Crop Meyer’s Lemon Organic Vodka
- 1/2 oz. St. Elder Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 1/4 oz. Freshly Squeezed Pink Grapefruit
- In a shaker, combine all ingredients over ice and stir.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with lime and grapefruit slices.
NOTE: This cocktail can be served over ice or made into large batches for parties.
Enjoy this little bit of sunshine in a glass and have a great weekend!
Jean Marie Manning