This week cucumbers, berries, and agave make a delightful cocktail recipe…
All of you New Englanders might be feeling discouraged with the forecasted weekend weather. Well, don’t be! As The Flaming Lips sang, you can’t stop the spring!
In the meantime, we’re still raising a glass to the weekend with a cocktail fit for a princess! I really think you’ll love this one!
Candle Can Be Purchased at: http://www.frogandtoadstore.com
Can’t Stop The Spring!
- 1 1/2 oz. Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Monin Agave Organic Nectar
- 1 oz. Fresh Pureed Berries
- Top with Fever Tree Club Soda
- In a cocktail glass over ice, combine Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka, agave nectar, and puree of fresh berries.
- Pour in shaker and shake thoroughly.
- Pour liquid back in cocktail glass and top with Fever-Tree Club Soda.
- Garnish with a lemon pinwheel.
- Sit back and enjoy this royally fresh cocktail recipe and enjoy the weekend- rain or shine!
Jean Marie Manning