Saint Patrick’s Day is beloved in Boston. While the traditional festivities might be canceled or modified, we found a few ways you can still celebrate around town.
1. Take a stroll around Boston’s precious jewel – The Emerald Necklace will stay lit green for March. Check times and locations HERE.
2. Wear green and cheer on Boston’s Fighting Irish either from your home or a local pub (many of which are reopening). The Celtics play The Cleveland Cavaliers in Ohio on the 17th.
3. Head to the Boston Harpoon Beer Hall between March 12th and 17th for a traditional Irish meal. You can also order a meal kit to go.
4. Learn about Boston’s Irish history by touring the Irish Heritage Trail that starts in the North End and ends in Fenway.
5. Grab a hunk of soda bread, a pint of Guinness, and Zoom with your besties. Before we know it, Zoom cocktail hours will be a thing of the past (fingers crossed)!
These suggestions originally appeared in The Mazer Group’s Luxury Listings Newsletter. For more stories like this and great real estate eye candy, subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org