Hey everybody! Tis’ the season to be merry and filled with holiday cheer! And, if you’re not already in the holiday spirit, then I have a fix for you. Mix up a batch of this lovely winter white cocktail, throw on some holiday music, and let the bah-humbug meltaway!
HOLIDAY CHEER – A WINTER WHITE COCKTAIL RECIPE
Ingredients (For Individual Serving)
- 1 1/2 oz. Humboldt Vodka or and earthy vodka choice
- 1 oz. White Peach Puree
- In & Out/Rinse with Dolin Vermouth
- Dash of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- In a shaker over ice, combine all ingredients except for Dolin Vermouth and shake.
- In a chilled martini glass splash a little Dolin Vermouth and swirl around the glass and dump out of glass.
- Strain the shaken cocktail into your favorite glass. (I used a Nick & Nora cocktail glass.)
- Top with froth.
TIP: To make frothy cocktails without using an egg, use the liquid from a chickpea can. Chickpea water can then be shaken and strained over the top of the cocktail. It will add a snowy foam top. No garnish necessary for this tasty cocktail!