It’s the day after the 4th. You want to be healthy, but you’re still on vacation. What to drink for an afternoon cocktail? I have the answer!
Kombucha cocktails are all the rage right now. This tasty probiotic tea-tail is sure to please the palate and help your belly get through the rest of vacation.
- 1 1/2 oz. Rocket Vodka
- 2 drops – Hella Ginger Bitters
- 4 1/4 oz. Health-Ade Kombucha – Pink Lady Apple
- In your favorite glass over ice combine Rocket Vodka, Health-Ade Kombucha (Pink Lady Apple)
- Add two drops of Hella Ginger Bitters.
- Stir and garnish as desired.
- I garnished with a Grace Dew fruit jelly & candied lemon. 😉
Jean Marie Manning