Cheers to the weekend, everyone! Next up in my cocktail recipe series, I have a simple drink that will not only please the palate but is also light on the calorie intake! Can it get any better than that? Perhaps, if you’re sipping it and watching the Perseid Meteor Showers?
This tasty little number infuses lightly spiced SPYTAIL ginger rum and an easy mojito mix – perfect for a summer weekend night!
GINGER SPICED MOJITO
- 2 oz. Spytail Black Ginger Rum
- 2 oz. Stirring’s Simple Mojito Mix – only 50 calories of tasty goodness. Buy some now, their website is currently offering 20% off!
- Fever Tree Club Soda
- Combine Spytail Black Ginger Rum in a shaker with Stirring’s Simple Mojito Mix and shake over ice.
- Fill your favorite glass with fresh cubes, and strain the mixture into the glass.
- Top with Fever Tree Club Soda and garnish with lime & fresh mint.
- Voila! A lovely mojito for a gorgeous weekend!
Jean Marie Manning