It seems as though the new norm is here to stay for a bit. So, let’s embrace the home quarantine and settle into our porches, backyards, and decks and enjoy some cocktails!
If you aren’t on the cocktail train just yet, I’d like to point out April 9th is National Gin & Tonic Day, which is the perfect opportunity to kick back and enjoy an old school thirsty Thursday with an Empress 1908 Gin & Tonic.
I love how clean the Empress 1908 Gin is, not to mention the gorgeous color. I topped it with pink grapefruit peel, lime pinwheels, and sage. But, you also could try mixed pink and black peppercorns, basil, and any citrus. The most important garnishment is a smile!
EMPRESS 1908 Gin & Tonic
- 1/2 – 2 oz. Empress 1908 Gin
- 5 oz. Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water
- Pink grapefruit peel, lime pinwheels, & sage
- Fill your favorite glass with ice.
- Pour Empress 1908 Gin into the glass.
- Top with Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water
- Garnish with pretty fragrant things of your choice!
Jean-Marie – The Divine Cocktailer