Now that we are officially into fall, I, like seemingly everyone else, was craving a pumpkin beverage. Only, I didn’t want a latte; I wanted a delicious cocktail featuring pumpkin! So, when you want something – create it!
This recipe is sure to delight those lovers of two of my favorite things- CACAO & PUMPKIN. Enjoy, this drink truly is divine.
PUMPKIN CACAO MARTINI RECIPE
- 1 1/2 oz. Crop Pumpkin Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Giffard White Creme De Cacao
- 1/4 oz. Stirrings Simple Syrup
- 1/2 oz. Cream or Half & Half
- In a large shaker combine all ingredients over ice and shake till frothy.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Top with sprinkles of cinnamon, and if you feel fancy seasonal dried fruit.
- Cheers to the weekend and the fall!
Hope you are having a wonderful start to the season!
Cheers, Jean Marie