While Bruno was in social isolation, he found a way to bring the cocktail experience to his fans with a virtual happy hour. While we enjoyed his virtual cocktail hour, we prefer the in-person experience so much more. That is why we are so excited Yvonne’s is open for business! Make your reservation now folks, because they are sure to book quickly. In the meantime, Bruno was kind enough to share a Codigo 1530 Tequila cocktail recipe – El Diablo.
* 2 oz Código Rosa Tequila * 1 oz Ginger Syrup
* 3/4 oz Lime Juice
* .25 oz Creme De Cassis
* Over Ice and Topped with Soda Water
- Combine ingredients in a shaker.
- Prepare your favorite glass with ice.
- Pour over ice and top with soda water.
- Make a reservation at Y’vonne’s and ask Bruno for El Diablo in person! Let’s get Boston moving again!!!