YUMMY! Thanks to Jean Marie Manning we have a great way to toast the start of the weekend. The savvy restaurant consultant has created a gorgeous drink that incorporates lots of wonderful seasonal notes- apples, vanilla, and warm-yourself-by-the-fireplace chai tea. Trust us, you’re going to love this one!
Jean Marie tells us we can pre-make and batch this lovely cocktail for parties. It’s perfect for Sunday’s game! Pour it into your favorite pitcher and put aside ice and lime for guests to serve at their own delight; absolutely delicious!
Fall & Rise Vodka Cocktail
- 2 oz. Pau Maui Vodka (Distilled from pineapple and natural Hawaiian spring water)
- 2 oz. MEM Tea Imports (Masala, formally, Mark’s Chai Spice Tea. Indian heavy-bodied black tea, with an exotic spice mix, including cardamon, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger)
- 2 dashes Hella Bitters (Aromatic- a flavor extract made by infusing roots, bark, spices, fruit and herbs in alcohol)
- 4 slices of fuji apples
- Lime wedge
- Make Mark’s Chai Tea and cool to room temperature
- Combine ingredients and stir with cocktail spoon
- Pour over ice in rocks glass
- Squeeze fresh lime over top
- Garnish with 4 thinly sliced Fuji apples
Thank you Jean Marie!