Hello, Fall! Yes, as usual, we flipped over the summer calendar days a bit too quickly. But, at least we have something beautiful to appreciate at the completion of the summer days- The fall! The end of September and October hold some of the most glorious days of the year- dry weather, bright colors, warm days, and filled with heavenly scents of fallen leaves and fireplaces. So, this Friday, as we enter autumn, I have a warm and sweet cocktail recipe to welcome the new season. This bourbon cocktail should be enjoyed with friends and while you cheer on your favorite football team this Sunday!
(For Individual Serving)
- 1 1/2 oz. Buffalo Trace Bourbon Whiskey
- 1/2 oz. Montenegro Amaro Liqueur
- 1/2 oz. Greenbar Distillery Fruitlab Hibiscus
- 1/4 oz. Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a shaker, combine all ingredients over ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- In a rocks glass over one large ice cube, strain shaker liquid.
- Garnish with dried or fresh citrus fruit. (Try dried candied blood orange, like in my photo.)
- Raise your glass to the new fall season, and pray for little snow. 😉